A new opportunity to pursue your graduate or postgraduate studies in Turkey, provided by the Turkish government's scholarship program.
Scholarship name: Turkiye Scholarship Graduate Program
Deadline: February 17, 2017
Website link: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/english-home/
- Candidates must have at least: 70% for Undergraduate degree, 75% for Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications and 90% for Medical School applications.
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
- The scholarship application is done online through the website www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr . Submissions through mail or in person are not accepted.
- In order to be qualified for the scholarship, you need to apply to one of the universities covered by the Turkish government. You can find the list here: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/universiteler/
There is also age condition for candidates required to meet:
- For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1996
- For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987
- For applicants applying to Ph.D. Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1982
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1972
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
This scholarship covers full tuition fees, monthly stipends, transportation, accommodation, health expenses and turkish language course.
Keep in mind that every university has a different deadline than the scholarship, so it is your responsibility to check the universities you are interested in and apply before the deadline.
We may be able to help you with the process, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Good luck with your applications!